Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Dexman PE PMP

Feel good about how you did on the exam?

Interesting, exam specifications changed for the April 2018 tests. Login the Ncees website and click on more information (when checking your grades). All the PDFs changed.

Doesnt look like big changes, however good to know.

photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
On 11/1/2017 at 7:48 PM, utilityeng said:

Three B’s here as well. I hate it when I have more than two multiples of the same bubble in a row, makes me second guess myself.

YASSSSS. Hope you're not trolling me :mellow:

On 11/8/2017 at 10:33 AM, smrob said:

Even though it's only been a week and half, and results aren't likely to be posted for another 5-7 weeks, I still keep checking the NCEES website daily.  Anyone else?!? I've already had post-test nightmares.  I've pretty much forgotten all the test questions at this point, so it's probably time to just start drinking to dull the anxiety :D.

Same here! PTSD is reallll. I've actually been remembering questions on the exam that I had forgotten right after the exam. 

2 hours ago, farooqr8 said:

Same here! PTSD is reallll. I've actually been remembering questions on the exam that I had forgotten right after the exam. 

Post Test Stress Disorder lol... my brain is mush... but ive been checking everyday too 

Guys and gals, no one's going to feel good about this exam if results are never released. It's been proven on this board that results will not be released until the spam board meets it's post goal.

So really, it's in all October 2017 test takers' interest to go spam.

• Like 1

I just got my results...............

from my last blood draw. Too much iron, not enough vitamin D.

• Like 1

One time amnesty from NCEES, all are passing !!!!

All Engineers are equal and some are more equal.  Per Newtons universal law of equality, April Exam is being decided to be lottery based.

All Engineers are equal and some are more equal.  Per Newtons universal law of equality, April Exam is being decided to be lottery based.
I was hoping for a thunderdome approach.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, rg1 said:

Would that be a lottery a la powerball? or Shirley Jackson?

Ok, on a serious note.... got some good inside info.... so turns out that my friend, who just moved to North Carolina has a very good friend who's dog, a maltipoo, whose name is Max (fictional name for anonymity reasons) is the pet of one of the exam writers!!! So apparently Max was eating his puppy chow (hes an adult dog, don't worry) and overheard the NCEES board member disclose the date and cut score for each discipline!!! Max is currently tabulating all the data into a spreadsheet so as soon as its available I will share with all of you.

You're welcome...

Ok, on a serious note.... got some good inside info.... so turns out that my friend, who just moved to North Carolina has a very good friend who's dog, a maltipoo, whose name is Max (fictional name for anonymity reasons) is the pet of one of the exam writers!!! So apparently Max was eating his puppy chow (hes an adult dog, don't worry) and overheard the NCEES board member disclose the date and cut score for each discipline!!! Max is currently tabulating all the data into a spreadsheet so as soon as its available I will share with all of you.
You're welcome...
Lies! We all know he eats kibbles and bits!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk