Currently Unreported States

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VTtoUVA

Reaction score
California

Alaska

Hawaii

North Dakota

South Dakota

Wisconsin

Michigan

Indiana

Virginia

Maryland

Pennsylvania

Vermont

Massachusetts

Maine

If anyone can, please provide updates for the states which will probably have fewer reporting members such as Alaska, Hawaii, the Dakotas, etc.

Heard this very discouraging response about results from Virginia Board via e-mail that they will not receive the results (by mail) from NCEEs until the end of Dec/first of Jan. They will then have to be downloaded and Board certified. Evidently, this may take until the end of Dec to mid January.

I hope it is a very conservative estimate.

Heard this very discouraging response about results from Virginia Board via e-mail that they will not receive the results (by mail) from NCEEs until the end of Dec/first of Jan. They will then have to be downloaded and Board certified. Evidently, this may take until the end of Dec to mid January.

I hope it is a very conservative estimate.
I hope, this is the time to actually send out license #'s. Not to inform those who passed or not.

Still waiting for Cali? Anyone know why it is taking so long? The results were released to boards on the 12th.

Let's all point and laugh at California.

Just kidding. When I took it in Oct 2011, we didn't get our results (aka added to the BPELS registry) until Dec 30th. That was killer even though they did better than usual that round.

I've not heard anything about the PE results; but KNOW that the SE results for AK were released yesterday (my co-worker was not enthused).

Back