MD results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozgie

Reaction score
Just got an email back from the board saying that results would be verified by Monday for MD. Guess I wont be hearing before the weekend.

A friend of mine who works in Maryland just told me the same thing. I emailed Pennsylvania, and they said, "Because NCEES releases the exam results to the applicants, you will need to contact them for that information."

So I contacted NCEES, and NCEES said that they are waiting on approval from PA that they can release the results.

What a bunch of nonsense.

Who knows. I just looked back and saw I got my FE results on a Friday at 2pm. I am waiting for Maryland PE results also. I will say, even though the results are taking a while - the application process in Maryland was very painless compared to what I discussed with others.

could be, but in my experience 1 pm on a friday at a government agency, there is probably nothing else getting done today.

Nahhh... gotta say DLLR is one of the better boards out there. Now they use PCS, we'll see if that changes anything.

I got my FE and PE (failed in Apr 2012) results in late afternoon. They probably wait until the office is about to close to avoid angry calls/questions. Kinda like lighting the fuse on a result bomb and run for the door.

The 'chat now' function is gone on the NCEES website. Instead, it shows 'leave message'.

I'm sure it's nothing. hmmmm

back to 'chat now'. guess they were out on lunch. feeling so dumb.

yes, i am over working the refresh button on my broswer

Do you think the email will come before or after the results are posted on the ncees site?

I wasn't even thinking about email. I checked and I got an email from NCEES not from DLLR about the result.

So, I assume they become availble about the same time?

I just called PCS. The board has to assign registration numbers to the people that pass. We wont know until late monday or tuesday.

Just got an email back from the board saying that results would be verified by Monday for MD. Guess I wont be hearing before the weekend.
The MD Board waited 9 days to notify candidates after the April FE test results were released to them. Hope the Board doesn't delay as long this go around.

Can anybody log on to NCEES now? I can't get to the usual account information or 'My NCEES' web page.

Can anybody log on to NCEES now? I can't get to the usual account information or 'My NCEES' web page.
Yeah, you just have to confirm your information because they opened up registration for the April exam this morning. Nothing nefarious. I'm still waiting for my MA results and my first thought was that I had failed because it was asking me to re-register. No results yet.

I am already logged in, but this morning they asked to verify information, I think it is because registration has started for the spring exam.

I got it. Thanks guys. I had that sinking feeling also when it promted me to update my information.

I still cannot get past the 'Your profile has been updated' page. Maybe it's my browser. MS explorer is working fine.

NCEES released the April 2012 PE results to the state boards May 29, 2012. The Maryland Board released the PE results to Candidates three business days later, June1, 2012. Three business days is indeed today.

Back