FLORIDA RESULTS ARE OUT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that topic woke a few Floridians up this morning when they saw it. In due time guys and gals.

Just heard from someone that took the FE in Florida. He found his results today. A week after NCEES released them to FBPE. Hopefully that doesn't mean we have to wait until next Wednesday!

Last two tests Florida got released the day after NCEES released the results, I am hoping for 9:00AM

Called FBPE yesterday, and they said they will be extending the resubmission deadline for anyone who fails, since the applications are all due today...

That's good to hear. I was hoping that deadline meant that the results would be out by then...we'll see

talk about getting my adrenaline going on a friday morning. I checked this morning and got nothing, then saw this. FBPE better get em out today, or its gonna be a long weekend.

Just heard from someone that took the FE in Florida. He found his results today. A week after NCEES released them to FBPE. Hopefully that doesn't mean we have to wait until next Wednesday!
One of our new Engineers took the FE and had results on Monday (one business day after the release by NCEES).

Yea I was hoping it would be yesterday, and you're right FL is usually the second day after the NCEES release but it seemed like maybe they got them late on Wednesday night? So this is really the 2nd day and I'm thinking a 9:30 email.

I just had a chat with NCEES and they told me that is possible the results will be released today, just waiting for board approval.

Just found out one of my co-workers who took the exam in texas passed with a 77%, Im hoping since we seemed to have answered most of the questions the same that I will be around the same score.

Is it worse not knowing - or knowing you failed. I am not sure about that one yet. As far as throwing things around the office - I already started.

Here is hoping for the 10am hr.

I'd rather start processing the next step now if necessary. If I've passed, I'll be kicking the brain into neutral for the next 40 years.

This is getting ridiculous. I'm not getting any work done. I hate this test. I hate the wait. Definitely leaving early today regardless.

Back