Illinois results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotonull

Reaction score
Results posted on Continental testing sometime during the afternoon of 12/13/2012. Passed Civil Transportation on second try. I felt this test was as difficult or more difficult than April 2012. One more year til I have my experience and license!

So nerve wrecking but I passed the Mechanical Thermal/Fluids first try!!! A couple more years until I have the required experience but at least the hard part is out of the way.

Passed Nuclear on the first try! Now to sit and wait until I hit my 4 years...

Passed civil transportation on the first try! Now to wait 3.5 years for the license...

Passed Electrical Power second try! Now to get my license, I have the experience :thankyou: :pASSED2:

you guys/gals are able to take the test without the experience requirement. Thats cool!

you guys/gals are able to take the test without the experience requirement. Thats cool!
only until you want or need to get a license in a state that requires the experience to be gotten before examination...there are a couple out there like that

Yea, Illinois is strict on your reference mats, but they don't care about the PE exam/experience order. But to get your stamp you need to meet all the requirements.

Passed Electrical Power on 2nd try. **** that was hard. Now to get my license!

I have a question about the continental testing site results listing.

Under "Exam Name"

My Grade is "Endorsed" for the Fundamentals of Eng.

My Grade is "Pass" for the Princ. and Practice.

Above the Exam Name section, there is this line:

"Overall Exam Results" - Incomplete for licensure

Does anyone know why it shows the 'incomplete for licensure' if I passed? Are anyone else's results quoted like this? Being that licensure is completed through IDFPR and not Continental Tesing, I find the Overall Exam Results listing a bit disconcerting.

I'm just wanting to verify that I passed before sending in my application for licensure.

Also, did anyone receive their hard copy results in the mail yet?

Thanks,

It likely says incomplete becasue you haven't submitted the state application If you submit it before the exam the license numbers are basically automatic. The hard copy will be a week or so.

I have a question about the continental testing site results listing.

Under "Exam Name"

My Grade is "Endorsed" for the Fundamentals of Eng.

My Grade is "Pass" for the Princ. and Practice.

Above the Exam Name section, there is this line:

"Overall Exam Results" - Incomplete for licensure

Does anyone know why it shows the 'incomplete for licensure' if I passed? Are anyone else's results quoted like this? Being that licensure is completed through IDFPR and not Continental Tesing, I find the Overall Exam Results listing a bit disconcerting.

I'm just wanting to verify that I passed before sending in my application for licensure.

Also, did anyone receive their hard copy results in the mail yet?

Thanks,
I believe snickerd3 is right, mine shows the same thing but I don't have the required experience yet so I obviously never sent in a license application. Haven't received anything in the mail yet either, probably this week or next week though.

Thanks snickerd3 & Applegas (and for the verification on your results). I thought that might be the reason, but I A) thought it odd that continental testing would would be the entity to note that I hadn't filled out the state application yet and B) find the label "Overall Exam Result" to be misleading.

I do meet the experience requirement, so I'll get started on the application.

Thanks snickerd3 & Applegas (and for the verification on your results). I thought that might be the reason, but I A) thought it odd that continental testing would would be the entity to note that I hadn't filled out the state application yet and B) find the label "Overall Exam Result" to be misleading.
Well, maybe it's not what we thought. I just checked back on the continental site, and now the Overall Exam Results says "Pass."

Who knows what the deal is..........

Appelgas, did yours switch over as well?

Finally submitted my application for license to IDFPR. Anybody here knows how long that would take to get you license number?

still need to wait until I get my 4 years done, but I am glad the test is over with

i wouldn't count on just 493 for that logic they put up licenses all the time for people out of state. when the number goes up by 20 or so then I'd start looking by name. I found out I passed via the state license look up back in 2006 when cts did everything via snail mail..

Back