California! - Page 20 - OCT 2013 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
daniel85

California!

My name now appears on the BPELS website - yay! Quick question, is it common that the expiration date is only March 31, 2013? Do I need to pay to renew it longer in the short term?

Does anyone know how the number is assigned? I noticed that the first new wave of numbers for electrical starts at 20182 (given the March 31, 2013 due date), and the last one is 20317.

Is 20182 the person who had the highest score on the exam? Is it sorted some by some other method?

If it is sorted by score, then 20317 is the person who had the lowest passing cutoff score.

My name now appears on the BPELS website - yay! Quick question, is it common that the expiration date is only March 31, 2013? Do I need to pay to renew it longer in the short term?

Yup, that's normal. Your first license is only good for 3 months. When you renew it, it will be every 2 years after that.

Yup, that's normal. Your first license is only good for 3 months. When you renew it, it will be every 2 years after that.

Thanks

How come your name is on the BPELS website already? What state did you pass your PE?

My name isn't on there yet....

I wrote in CA, but hazard a guess its because you are Civil and they are updating it Monday. A few other Electrical have confirmed they are up too.

I wrote in CA, but hazard a guess its because you are Civil and they are updating it Monday. A few other Electrical have confirmed they are up too.

Ohhhhhh I see.... So ur electrical... Thank you for responding so quickly!! Congrats on passing!!! Merry Xmas

Ohhhhhh I see.... So ur electrical... Thank you for responding so quickly!! Congrats on passing!!! Merry Xmas

You're welcome mate. Same to you too!

It's beginning to feel a lot like Xmas? It now says last updated 12-23-12 instead of 12-21-12 however that is still not 12-24-12. Did I fail :-P Just had the Seismic left.

List hasn't been updated yet; the magic number is 80363. Here's to a Merry Christmas... This could be the best or worst Christmas. I'm out of town, so I'm relying solely on the website to find out if I passed seismic.

Civil Strucutral- Just got both letters for surveying and seismic in the mail.

Passed both and the NCESS exam on the first try. Thanks to you all for the support and fun these past weeks. Just as a note I did not take any review courses, just organize your stuff and be ready to flip through it quickly.

I live in GA and my name is not yet in the DB. FYI.

I really hope the database hasn't been updated yet for civil.

i do too. it still seems like it hasn't updated yet. the highest pe license is still 80363

Mail came today and still no results for seismic Yet. i think we r looking to find out on wed. I live in California . Did anyone in Cali get results for seismic or surveying yet? I don't understand why the guy in GA got his results in the mail.

This is so irritating... My mail usually comes at 4pm so let's hope it shows up then (San Diego).

• Like 1

This is so irritating... My mail usually comes at 4pm so let's hope it shows up then (San Diego).

I live in Los Angeles, good luck. Hope u get it early then

Received seismic and survey letters in the mail this morning in Orange County - passed! I got three letters total, one for each test and one confirming new registration as a PE.

Good luck everyone.

Do u think that board office is closed today, so nobody is going to update the database ......................??????????

Sign in to follow this