California!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CA released results on the 4th day of results-mas the last two times around according to those snazzy maps. I really don't want to wait until Monday.

Tennessee as well. We are a letter only state.

Out of curiosity, I wonder how many states rely on letters alone versus NCEES postings?

I took my LSIT in Georgia years ago and it was letter only. May have changed over the years.

All of my Tennessee results (RLS & FE) have been letter only as well.

We may be one of the last in Tennessee to know?

AL was letter only back in 2009 when I took the FE, and I believe still is to this day. Makes me glad I escaped and took the PE in Cali.

Confirmed, AL still mails their results out. They have good people working on their board, just wish they would get with the times and use email.

not sure why it took them so long to release the result, I guess they like seeing us being torture on the waiting of the results

I have a contact at the PE office in California. I am sure they are being bombarded with questions on when the results are coming out, but I may email them tomorrow morning to see what's up.

I regret making this topic. Every time it pops up, I think "oh someone got their results!"

Back