New Mexico Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Understand that to get the Texas results you have to kind of go in the back way. The front page isn't updated yet and the page where I put in my information still said April on it. But it gave me my October results. So it's like the database for the search has been updated but none of the website info has yet.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that if your state typically comes out the same time as Texas then it will probably be tomorrow since Texas still doesn't have it all together yet.

Yeah, looks like we have to wait for the morning. This could be a long night. Good luck New Mexicans.

Civil Transportation - PASSED!! I received an email notification from NCEES this morning. Now I will start applying to get licensed..

Civil Geotechnical - PASSED (I made this exam my BITCH)

Avocadro, you've already applied for lincesure when you applied to take the PE exam. The NM PE Board will be sending out notifcation letters with an application update package that will update the work experience portion of exam application. It will also require that you provide a reference to verify the work experience gained since the initial application was submitted to the Board. This reference can be redundant to one of the reference you provided in the initial application.

The notification letter and update package will be sent to us in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Upon receiving the update package, it will be another week or two before the license number will sent to us along with our licensing fee (which will be either $90 or $180 depending which year we're in on the biannual renewal schedule).

Congratutlations to all those that passed the exam.

Civil Geotechnical - PASSED (I made this exam my BITCH)

Avocadro, you've already applied for lincesure when you applied to take the PE exam. The NM PE Board will be sending out notifcation letters with an application update package that will update the work experience portion of exam application. It will also require that you provide a reference to verify the work experience gained since the initial application was submitted to the Board. This reference can be redundant to one of the reference you provided in the initial application.

The notification letter and update package will be sent to us in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Upon receiving the update package, it will be another week or two before the license number will sent to us along with our licensing fee (which will be either $90 or $180 depending which year we're in on the biannual renewal schedule).

Congratutlations to all those that passed the exam.

Brady-

Did you receive anything in the mail from the board yet? I haven't seen or heard anything since my email from NCEES. I tried calling the board, but they are not much help....

Curious if you or anyone else has gotten anything in the mail from either the board or NCEES regarding the next step in getting registered.

I haven't received any mail yet. I know a few people that passed the April exam and they remember it taking about a month after they got the results to get the paperwork from the board. Considering the Christmas and New Years holidays I'm betting we get our notices by the end of the month.

I received my letter from the board on Saturday, 1/26. Next step is to send them the license fee and then they will send back the #, wallet card, certificate, and seal instructions. Hopefully we're just waiting for the snail mail to deliver things back and forth to Albuquerque now.

Back