Double Standard

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berndogle

Reaction score
The admin that deleted/moved my post knows what I am talking about. Guess only certain people are allowed to say whatever they want in this forum and everyone else can go to F themselves, is that how it works? Good job promoting equal standards. If I have anything engineering related to talk about, I will find somewhere else to discuss them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't even know tensions could run high over the net. They sure can though. This is intense

The admin that deleted/moved my post knows what I am talking about. Guess only certain people are allowed to say whatever they want in this forum and everyone else can go to F themselves, is that how it works? Good job promoting equal standards. If I have anything engineering related to talk about, I will find somewhere else to discuss them.
Fill this out and take it to window three.

560x700px-LL-30154564_butthurt_report_form.jpeg

Udden, udden

Seriously, if you can't a little picking then what are doing here? I think this is hilarious that there are people that get this upset over something so frivilous. I bet you are just the highlight of every party.

Back