NCEES Website Update!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images.jpg

I found that if you go to NCEES website and hit the chat button it is so easier to ask them questions than calling them. They probably get enough phone calls in a day around the results release date...

I got information from a source that results will be out Next week. :argue: :eek:ldman:

darn it. Yes. I think it will be fun to wait two more weeks but it will awesome to get results.

As important as the grades are...my Christmas gifts are making me more anxious. So last I slept in the living room last night with my head under the chimney staring out at the sky to see if I could catch Santa coming early while simultaneously holding my laptop and jamming the F5 key all night.

Well then my hands got tired and I put the laptop on the floor and put a stick and a 10 pound weight on the F5 button. Then I laid half on my side half on my back so I could keep one eye on the chimney and one eye on the laptop screen while my wife gave me intravenous caffiene, ephedra and asprin blend to keep me awake all night.

It was grueling but I can verify without a doubt that:

1) My Christmas Gifts didn't come early

2) My PE Exam Scores didn't come early

Since I am at work today and 24 hour observance is a necessity to prevent my head from exploding I tied my cat in the same position with a pre-paid cell phone tied to his paw with two pre-typed text messages. I flashed the phone with Linux so he only needs to press:

1) If NCEES Scores are ready

2) If Santa comes and doesn't smash the cat's head on the way down

3) If the NCEES Scores come and Santa comes and doesn't smash the cat's head on the way down

I have the most loyal cat ever!

So last I slept in the living room last night with my head under the chimney staring out at the sky to see if I could catch Santa coming early while simultaneously holding my laptop and jamming the F5 key all night....

I have the most loyal cat ever!
Thank you for this. I'm not even waiting for results (for the first time in a year) and this made my day a little easier.

All,

I remember like it was yesterday the way you all are feeling!

I was on a video conferance with 10 people in my office and it was killing me I couldnt check NCEES for an entire 90 minutes!

Video conferance was done, refreshed NCEES and there was the results - passed!

It is part of the game - it will all be over before you know it - and you will either be celebrating or getting ready to study some more!

Good luck

Tim

while simultaneously holding my laptop and jamming the F5 key all night.
Is that what you kids are calling it these days?
I also observed that repeatedly jamming the F5 key does not:

1) Give you Hairy Palms

2) Cause blindness

Who started THOSE rumors...maybe its the same guys who start the fake results threads...they seem to have a penchant for that sort of thing....

Back