Do Me A Favor Guys!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

da_souljah

The Boss
Reaction score
For all those idiots who have been posting the results are out (knowing they're not), please stop. It was funny a few days ago, now it's just old!

Don't forget the people who search the boards for the old discussions and "bump" them back up so that my heart skips a beat when I read "RESULTS POSTED"...from 2002...

I decided today I'm not going to look at this forum again until after I have my results from NCEES. I don't care if I get my results a few hours, or even a few days, after you all. I can't stand the toying anymore.

I hope talking about refreshing the NCEES website and talking about when results come in helps to get the results out faster. I'm not holding my breath.

Back when I took it, there weren't many states that posted results online. Had to wait for the letter in the mail and this state was one of the last to send out results. Felt like everybody on this site knew their results before I knew mine. The waiting is something we have all dealt with. It's just your turn in the box.

pigi4.jpg

Have you ever been pregnant and gone a week past your due date while dealing with sporadic contractions that don't progress?

Trust me, babies can be much, much crueler than us.

I biked over to one of the NCEES offices after work. They had piles of results compiling to mail out. I just asked some envelope stuffer to pull mine, wasn't a problem. If you live near one, perhaps you should drive over.

wow, i thought i was the only on who got that treatment. Except I drove to the local office. It was a little to far to bike

For all those idiots who have been posting the results are out (knowing they're not), please stop. It was funny a few days ago, now it's just old!
My, my, my. What a load of butthurt we have here. May I get you a tissue? Would you like a nice camomile tea, perhaps?

Udden, udden

Have you ever been pregnant and gone a week past your due date while dealing with sporadic contractions that don't progress?

Trust me, babies can be much, much crueler than us.

Yeah, that has to suck a little bit hope you dont go into labor when you get your results. When my wife had our 2nd kid the doctor told us to just have sex to induce labor. It worked for her. God bless her, she had 3 c-sections because of me...

My, my, my. What a load of butthurt we have here. May I get you a tissue? Would you like a nice camomile tea, perhaps?

Udden, udden
now its old and funny? how funny. ps the results are out.....

All,

Registration for the April 2013 PE starts on December 17, 2012 so it’s a good bet that the October 2012 PE exam results will be released by then.

And to those of you that seem to enjoy intentionally spreading rumors and bad information concerning the release date of the October scores, we from Virginia pledge that as a caveat of holding professional licensure, everything we produce whether written or said SHALL be truthful and complete to the best of our knowledge. I am certain that all of the other states have a similar requirement. The point here is that those of you who participate in such activity are not being truthful, honest or professional and maybe you shouldn’t be allowed to practice. Just a thought and have a good day.

All,

Registration for the April 2013 PE starts on December 17, 2012 so it’s a good bet that the October 2012 PE exam results will be released by then.

And to those of you that seem to enjoy intentionally spreading rumors and bad information concerning the release date of the October scores, we from Virginia pledge that as a caveat of holding professional licensure, everything we produce whether written or said SHALL be truthful and complete to the best of our knowledge. I am certain that all of the other states have a similar requirement. The point here is that those of you who participate in such activity are not being truthful, honest or professional and maybe you shouldn’t be allowed to practice. Just a thought and have a good day.
May I have 10,000 marbles please?

But you can't hold a whole fraternity of engineers responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole professional engineer licensing system? And if the whole licensing system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our engineering institutions in general? I put it to you, Canvasbak - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

Back