South Carolina PE Results October 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDBrotherton

Reaction score
Soooo....it looks like the results will be released via an email from NCEES between Wednesday and Friday of this week (12/12/12 to 12/14/12)!

:beat:

How do you think you did?

Update your post once you receive your results!

:wave2:

Did this thread really need bumped? It couldnt have been more than 1/4 of the way down the page. If you havent been following along all the threads about results being released are people totally dicking around with those who are waiting. Nobody has any concrete information about the exact date or time of release for any state right now.

Seriously. If you actually watching this forum to find out the moment results "really!" come out, you are in the wrong place.

Did this thread really need bumped?
No it didn't.

But it was .

If you havent been following along all the threads about results being released are people totally dicking around with those who are waiting
No way! Seriously?

Nobody has any concrete information about the exact date or time of release for any state right now.
Not true! You have to watch those absolutes. They'll get you in trouble.

My mistake. Nobody HERE has any concrete information. The error was the assumption that the word "here" didnt need to be stated as it was implied.

Did this thread really need bumped? It couldnt have been more than 1/4 of the way down the page. If you havent been following along all the threads about results being released are people totally dicking around with those who are waiting. Nobody has any concrete information about the exact date or time of release for any state right now.
Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to get through life, son.

Sounds like everyone is getting a little grumpier in the waiting cycle.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to get through life, son.
there are also people waiting that are having fun dicking with others also.... i might have to grow up soon and be a professional so lets have fun.. ps the results are out!

Just hit the chat button on the ncees page. The responder said a few more weeks

Grinch%5B1%5D.jpg

Kgil, I don't think they are grumpier, just a couple of people like to stir the pot just to get a reaction...
True, but with this being my (unfortunately) 3rd attempt at this exam, it still amuses me to see how punchy people get when they think the results will be out.

Here's my personal opinion on all of this:

NO ONE KNOWS!

:D

Back