South Carolina PE Results October 2012 - OCT 2012 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
BDBrotherton

South Carolina PE Results October 2012

Soooo....it looks like the results will be released via an email from NCEES between Wednesday and Friday of this week (12/12/12 to 12/14/12)!

:beat:

How do you think you did?

Update your post once you receive your results!

:wave2:

Did this thread really need bumped? It couldnt have been more than 1/4 of the way down the page. If you havent been following along all the threads about results being released are people totally dicking around with those who are waiting. Nobody has any concrete information about the exact date or time of release for any state right now.

Did this thread really need bumped?

No it didn't.

But it was .

If you havent been following along all the threads about results being released are people totally dicking around with those who are waiting

No way! Seriously?

Nobody has any concrete information about the exact date or time of release for any state right now.

Not true! You have to watch those absolutes. They'll get you in trouble.

My mistake. Nobody HERE has any concrete information. The error was the assumption that the word "here" didnt need to be stated as it was implied.

Did this thread really need bumped? It couldnt have been more than 1/4 of the way down the page. If you havent been following along all the threads about results being released are people totally dicking around with those who are waiting. Nobody has any concrete information about the exact date or time of release for any state right now.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to get through life, son.

It looks like it is working out for you. lol

Sounds like everyone is getting a little grumpier in the waiting cycle.

there are also people waiting that are having fun dicking with others also.... i might have to grow up soon and be a professional so lets have fun.. ps the results are out!

Kgil, I don't think they are grumpier, just a couple of people like to stir the pot just to get a reaction...

Just hit the chat button on the ncees page. The responder said a few more weeks

Grinch%5B1%5D.jpg

Have you called the SC board yet? The NCEES is just going to give everyone the same response without thinking about it.

Have you called the SC board yet? The NCEES is just going to give everyone the same response without thinking about it.

I have talked to the Vermont board administrator. They apparently know as much as the NCEES chat people.

Kgil, I don't think they are grumpier, just a couple of people like to stir the pot just to get a reaction...

True, but with this being my (unfortunately) 3rd attempt at this exam, it still amuses me to see how punchy people get when they think the results will be out.

Here's my personal opinion on all of this:

NO ONE KNOWS!

:D

Hey, things could be worse....

/>http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/people-who-are-having-a-worse-day-than-you

If you look at all the dates (previous years) from the date of the exam to the day the results were released...it would correspond to between 12/12 to 12/14.

If you look at all the dates (previous years) from the time the FE exam results were released to when the PE results were released...it would correspond to 12/12 to 12/14.

So no I don't know the exact date - but I do have a good idea of when it might be...pretty concrete if you ask me.

Truth is...I don't remember inviting you to my thread...LOL :banhim:

J/K...good luck...I failed last year...have a feeling I will be there in April

Soooo....it looks like the results will be released via an email from NCEES between Wednesday and Friday of this week (12/12/12 to 12/14/12)!

:beat:

How do you think you did?

Update your post once you receive your results!

SC results are out!

Looks like my dates were right on the money...on a sad note - See you guys in April :beat:

Sign in to follow this