FE = DEC 7 & PE = DEC ?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually both are released at the same time...Looks like this time they released them separately. I would say by the end of next week PE will start to appear.

Usually both are released at the same time...Looks like this time they released them separately. I would say by the end of next week PE will start to appear.
Thats not true. The PE is generally released 1-2 weeks after the FE. I would guess the week of Dec 17th. Good luck to everyone. I went through the same ****. Its stressful but you will be in PE glory once you found out you passed.

Thats not true. The PE is generally released 1-2 weeks after the FE. I would guess the week of Dec 17th. Good luck to everyone. I went through the same ****. Its stressful but you will be in PE glory once you found out you passed.
or "I have to study and take the **** thing again" hell...

or "I have to study and take the **** thing again" hell...
Happened to me once. It was a bad Christmas last year and I was really down especially knowing I had to restudy but I did and I passed. Not the end of the world but I have felt the frustration.

Back