Results Out?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berndogle

Reaction score
I heard from a co-worker that his friend in CT said that PCS released the results for CT today.

Anyone able to confirm?

I would love it to be true but cant see teh results coming out on a friday.

PCS doesn't release grades for New York - NCEES does. But when I got my FE Results a few years back it was on a Friday after 3PM. Does PCS historically not release anything on a Friday?

No i made that up, come to think of it i got me FE on a Friday after 3pm. Im just getting bored with rrefreshing the website. Imagine how many hours the NCEES could save of engineers time if they gave us a date on day 1. At least then you can plan for it.

PE results arent out yet, I just had a chat with NCEES few minutes ago., they say in a week or two they release the PE but FE is out now.

Well it came through on Friday, so maybe the guy I talked to got it wrong and it was really the FE results that he meant.

Surely they will be out before Christmas! Has there ever been a year when the results didnt come out until after the holidays?

Well it came through on Friday, so maybe the guy I talked to got it wrong and it was really the FE results that he meant.

Surely they will be out before Christmas! Has there ever been a year when the results didnt come out until after the holidays?

Last year the PE was relased on 12/15

plus last year the exam was on the 28th oct and this year the 26th, so by that logic it makes wednesday 12th. I hope before then though.

Yes, in 2010 the results came out December 29th for the PE. All the other exams were out and we were left twiddling our thumbs lol. I think maybe that was a new exam cycle so that caused the delay. I'm sure the results will be out by next week at the latest

I read that FE results are out, if so PE also this week. Any news?

when are the results out?...definitely not today, we would have heard a state posting something by now

here's to tomorrow :beat:

Back