Amazon Black Friday

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit, I always forget about this. Didn't help that I remembered last night right before going to sleep that I needed to order something for mini-ble1 real quick.

I've been surprising myself by remembering to go through this site to link to Amazon. I predict a good December for this site, revenue-wise.

I love Amazon, but after a high CC bill last year, I must be careful! I had a constant stream of packages form Amazon last year, just like a recent South Park episode.

^^^ That's all fine and dandy until your one purchase maxes out your card...

I had ordered something without using the link; then remembered about it; so I cancelled the original order and re-ordered after going through the link. Hope it helps out. It'll be a few different gift items :)

I would order through Amazon, except that all the car parts I want are only on-sale directly through the vendor's website...

I hate abstinence...
Is that the stuff that makes you see a green fairy?
Absinthe is about the only alcohol I can't drink... which is saying something given my impressive resume! It's not the fairies that get me, but very odd taste. But maybe if accompanied by odd fairies, the odd taste couldn't be so bad!

^I remember the first time I drank Absinthe. It was our second night in Europe on a study abroad and me and some buddies decided we would get a fifth to split. After we finished that one we decided to buy another one... I still don't remember that night...

Thats one of the very few alcoholic drinks I've never tried. Never really had the opportunity or desire to try it...

^I remember the first time I drank Absinthe. It was our second night in Europe on a study abroad and me and some buddies decided we would get a fifth to split. After we finished that one we decided to buy another one... I still don't remember that night...
I tried a knock-off from here in the states, and was wearing my Bad Idea jeans at the time.

Back