CERM 12th Edition Index - Please Help

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtiller12

Reaction score
Good afternoon. I am working off the 12th edition of the CERM and looking for a PDF of the index pages. I would like to have these printed off for quick reference in the exam.

I have looked through these forums and found previous references to this file, but only links to the p2p site - which has subsequently been updated to only include the 13th edition. Does anyone have a copy of the 12th edition PDF handy they could email/upload somewhere?

Would be a great help.

Thanks,

Matt

Good afternoon. I am working off the 12th edition of the CERM and looking for a PDF of the index pages. I would like to have these printed off for quick reference in the exam.

I have looked through these forums and found previous references to this file, but only links to the p2p site - which has subsequently been updated to only include the 13th edition. Does anyone have a copy of the 12th edition PDF handy they could email/upload somewhere?

Would be a great help.

Thanks,

Matt
Matt, I have no idea why I save stuff like this after I passed (I passed using the 10th ed), but I have what you are looking for in my "PE stash of goodies". I'd prefer to e-mail it so please PM (or post) your e-mail address. Anyone else who would like it is free to PM me too. I believe I have the PDF indexes for the 10, 11, 12, and 13th editions. Good luck.

Would be a great help.

Thanks,

Matt
Matt, I have no idea why I save stuff like this after I passed (I passed using the 10th ed), but I have what you are looking for in my "PE stash of goodies". I'd prefer to e-mail it so please PM (or post) your e-mail address. Anyone else who would like it is free to PM me too. I believe I have the PDF indexes for the 10, 11, 12, and 13th editions. Good luck.
PM Sent -- thanks for making this available!

Would be a great help.

Thanks,

Matt
My pleasure cajone. I just e-mailed it to you. This is pretty popular - I've probably sent the PDF index(es) at least 12 times now. Good luck everyone. :)

Hi, I just sent a PM for this, too. Thanks very much!

Would be a great help.

Thanks,

Matt
PM sent from me as well!

Does anyone have a copy of the 11th edition CERM index still? I would greatly appreciate it.

Does anyone have a copy of the 11th edition CERM index still? I would greatly appreciate it.

I responded to your PM and sent it to you a while ago but you never thanked me/confirmed that you received it. Did you receive it?

Hey, I know I am a bit late to this but an 11th edition index would be greatly appreciated if it is still floating around out there.

Request sent! Late but still needed, It's great to have some support out there!

Would be a great help.

Thanks,

Matt

Hello,

I'm looking for a PDF copy of the index for the CERM 12. Table of content would also be nice, but not as important as the index.

If anyone has either could you please email me a copy?

[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Back