CERM 12th Edition Index - Please Help - Civil Engineering PE Exam - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
mtiller12

CERM 12th Edition Index - Please Help

Good afternoon. I am working off the 12th edition of the CERM and looking for a PDF of the index pages. I would like to have these printed off for quick reference in the exam.

I have looked through these forums and found previous references to this file, but only links to the p2p site - which has subsequently been updated to only include the 13th edition. Does anyone have a copy of the 12th edition PDF handy they could email/upload somewhere?

Would be a great help.

Thanks,

Matt

Good afternoon. I am working off the 12th edition of the CERM and looking for a PDF of the index pages. I would like to have these printed off for quick reference in the exam.

I have looked through these forums and found previous references to this file, but only links to the p2p site - which has subsequently been updated to only include the 13th edition. Does anyone have a copy of the 12th edition PDF handy they could email/upload somewhere?

Would be a great help.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt, I have no idea why I save stuff like this after I passed (I passed using the 10th ed), but I have what you are looking for in my "PE stash of goodies". I'd prefer to e-mail it so please PM (or post) your e-mail address. Anyone else who would like it is free to PM me too. I believe I have the PDF indexes for the 10, 11, 12, and 13th editions. Good luck.

Would be a great help.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt, I have no idea why I save stuff like this after I passed (I passed using the 10th ed), but I have what you are looking for in my "PE stash of goodies". I'd prefer to e-mail it so please PM (or post) your e-mail address. Anyone else who would like it is free to PM me too. I believe I have the PDF indexes for the 10, 11, 12, and 13th editions. Good luck.

PM Sent -- thanks for making this available!

Would be a great help.

Thanks,

Matt

My pleasure cajone. I just e-mailed it to you. This is pretty popular - I've probably sent the PDF index(es) at least 12 times now. Good luck everyone. :)

For the 13th edition, a pdf of the index is available through the PPI website.

This was stated in Post #1. ;)

Hi, I just sent a PM for this, too. Thanks very much!

Would be a great help.

Thanks,

Matt

PM sent from me as well!

Does anyone have a copy of the 11th edition CERM index still? I would greatly appreciate it.

I responded to your PM and sent it to you a while ago but you never thanked me/confirmed that you received it. Did you receive it?

Hey, I know I am a bit late to this but an 11th edition index would be greatly appreciated if it is still floating around out there.

Would be a great help.

Thanks,

Matt

Hello,

I'm looking for a PDF copy of the index for the CERM 12. Table of content would also be nice, but not as important as the index.

If anyone has either could you please email me a copy?

c-schlegel@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Would you mind forwarding me CERM index for 11th edition?

Schok108@yahoo.com

Thanks

Sara

Sara, CERM11 Index sent.

Hello,

I'm looking for a PDF copy of the index for the CERM 12. Table of content would also be nice, but not as important as the index.

If anyone has either could you please email me a copy?

c-schlegel@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

c-schlegel, CERM12 Index sent.

Good luck to both of you.

Can anyone forward me a PDF copy of the CERM 12th Edition Index? Thank you in advance!

aforte17@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ashley 

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:24 AM, aforte said:

Can anyone forward me a PDF copy of the CERM 12th Edition Index? Thank you in advance!

aforte17@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ashley 

Sent.  Good luck!  :)

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 7:56 PM, struct5897 said:

could anyone please send me the link to the CERM 11th edition. I'd greatly appreciate it. 

$%^*#&@gmail.com

Thank you

I sent it to you and then deleted your e-mail address as I don't think you want it floating around on the internet. 

Hey everyone, I just came across this thread as I was searching online for an index for the CERM 13th Edition. If possible, if someone doesn't mind emailing me a PDF copy of the 13th edition index that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!! Good luck to everyone testing this coming Friday! My email: !@#$%^&*@gmail.com