The Walmart Game

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
CSoapbkMdkGZaAmHcDf4xA2.png

Yes, it's possible to get them wondering what the hell is going on.

I've just gotta remember what the last 3 items were that got the strangest looks. Usually it's the entire cart load combined that gets them wondering. I've gotta narrow it down to three now.

My daughter's dance teacher is a nice quiet elderly woman who also works as a cashier for some extra income. I think she would faint if you even said the word condom.

One of the things we made our pledges do back in college was for each of them to bring us an original store receipt with only 3 items on it: a cucumber, a box of magnum condoms, and a tube of KY. And the receipt had to have a time stamp from "regular" business hours.

I was behind an old lady in K-Mart at about 3 am one night when I was in college. Her cart was filled with about 50 cans of cat food and a box of Ritz crackers. Then again, we were buying a dozen racquetballs at 3 in the morning, so that wasn't exactly "normal" either.

The weirdest combination I have ever personally purchased was a large funnel, a length of vinyl tubing of the same diameter as the narrow end of the funnel, and a fire extinguisher. I already had the vinyl tubing attached to the funnel when I took it up to the register. And it was for a beer bong. The fire extinguisher was for the same party...

Kenny G album, Vaseline, and a summer sausage.

I beg to differ. Would straight 40 wt motor oil suffice?

men's bikini underwear, black fishnet stockings and tube of red lipstick...has to be a guy buying it though

Last edited by a moderator:
Hatchet, black plastic bags, "sorry for your loss" card.

Back