Whats the best PE review course?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndyEngineer

Reaction score
I am planning to take PE Civil in April 2013. I need some help on which PE Review Course is the best to pass the exam. School of PE? Testmasters? Goswamis online course? I will appreciate if people can share their experience in detail.

Thanks

I basically just asked the same questions. Which class did you take and did you like it?

I'm planning to tale the civil PE in April 2014 and emphasize on structures in the afternoon.

I did testmasters. Really helped. Some of the benefits are that you have to block off certain days to be in class which means guaranteed study time. If you do something that is at your own pace, I would be more apt to cancel or not spend as much time studying. You can also meet others taking the exam and form study groups. The instructors let you ask questions and provide immediate feedback.

I used the Electrical: Power PE review course at School Of PE (schoolofpe.com). I took the exam this April, and just found out I passed.

The instructors all know their stuff, they're patient with people who have questions (without slowing the course down too much for those who are ill-prepared), and the class notes replaced a crate full of reference material. I brought the course notes, one PPI reference book, and a small equations booklet about the size of an index card into the exam room, and passed with flying colors.

Sure I took an Electrical exam, and you're doing Civil. But I'd give School of PE some consideration.

I am planning to take PE Civil in April 2013. I need some help on which PE Review Course is the best to pass the exam. School of PE? Testmasters? Goswamis online course? I will appreciate if people can share their experience in detail.

Thanks

Indy, consider Engineering, Education and Training (EET). I've heard great things about their CA-Seismic class and their 8-hour PE classes. http://eet-californi...l_pe_class_info

Good luck.

Back