Amazon Link - Please read..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I know it seems as if I am always begging for moneyBut if you normally buy stuff from Amazon, and you click on the amazon link on any of the EB.com pages the site gets a small amount of revenue from amazon for the advertising....

It would be most appreciated!

And truthfully, it doenst tell me WHO buys what... It does send me a list of what was bought, but no names, email adresses, etc are associated with it, its just to help place future product ads..

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome - thanks for the reminder, Road Guy. I definitely do buy stuff from Amazon.com and I will remember to click on the link from here before I do. Thanks for this awesome board!

I finally got that garbage disposal, too. Hopefully, it showed up. Waste King-1hp, with a lifetime warranty...

Off to go look for minecraft lego set on Amazon...my son wants the Lego passenger jet for his birthday, but he's a pretty big minecraft fan as well.

Bump to the top as Black friday approaches. Please remember the link above will help this group out.

May also be getting some computer parts from Amazon. They better let me know which day will be better, Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

May also be getting some computer parts from Amazon. They better let me know which day will be better, Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Geez. I owe you now MS. Have to buy a laptop monitor too.
Be sure to check Newegg and Tiger Direct as well for discounts and free shipping specials on both days. :thumbs:

I just did my part - ordered all the Christmas presents for my 12 nieces and nephews using the EB amazon link. :Banane55:

Back