OREGON - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drunk:

sorry Belch, they won't be done until 2-3 pm today. The PE/PLS scores are the last offical thing on their agenda, then new business. Last year they convened at 2pm with about the same agenda.

So I bet that unless they pre-prepared the letters, the letters won't go out today.

:mail:

I'm so #$%^& tired of the wait, too.

Last edited:
ya ok thanks. i was being a little optimistic. i don't see why they can't have the letters done tho. it seems like the meeting today is just rubberstamping over coffee and donuts. ugh....

:wait

Have you gone to Osbeels.org and looked your name up under "Find a Licensee" - I found my name last week which ended my ordeal of waiting! I passed!

I know this works because I called them as well. My friend got his EIT card on Sat so you should see it any time... :true:

i guess i failed then cuz no name on osbeels look-up.

i think i am sick now.

i am going to call before throwing up tho...

Have you gone to Osbeels.org and looked your name up under "Find a Licensee" - I found my name last week which ended my ordeal of waiting!? I passed!
I know this works because I called them as well.? My friend got his EIT card on Sat so you should see it any time... :true:
:banhim:

osbeels will update their website after the letters go out, which should be in the next couple days

you should be ashamed of yourself. i nearly lost my lunch

Last edited:
Yeah, I too called last week.......they don't update the website immediately.

I was told it will be done well after they mail out the letters.

That guy doesn't know what he is talking about...........or else he needs to get a life.............one of the two.

Good luck to all us Oregonians............................Go Pre.

Well, I got my letter in the mail today saying I officially passed in Oregon. I checked the website back on the 2nd and it had my name listed. I am not trying to mislead anyone, just trying to help ease anyone's worries. If you did not see your name...well, let me know how the mailing goes - I would love to be wrong here for your sake.

Still curious as to how you go your letter yesterday when they said they were mailing them out yesterday? Maybe who we have talked to didn't know what they are talking about.

What is your PE # and what date does it show as your expiration?

I was referring to the FE - I have no idea about the PE, maybe they work differently for that test.

that makes more sense.

I called again today and she said the PE results were being mailed out today.

The website is not updated currently with the new PE's.

Now that we're all straight on that ............... we can wait some more.

How fun.

:drunk:

Hi all:

I just want to confirm Jbair21's post...I also talked to the board yesterday. The letters will mail out today (10 Jan 07). The board will update the website when the letters get a chance to get to their destination (I assume at least two days)

Also, this information I gleaned is for PE's and PLS only. I dunno about the FE guys...

Good luck to you all!

:woot: :congrats:

thank you all for clearing this up. i'll start looking tomorrow. salem to portland shouldn't take too long, i hope!

good luck everyone

Last edited:
The licenses are going up on OSBEELS............I passed.

I thought they said they weren't doing this til next week, but I checked tonight to be sure........and there it was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My last name begins with a B so I don't know if they made it through the whole alphabet in one day.

Good luck to all you.................

Congratulations jbair21!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Back