NFL FOOTBALL 2012 - Page 2 - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
knight1fox3

NFL FOOTBALL 2012

3 preseason games and not a single touchdown by the Jets. Time for a new offensive coordinator, and get rid of the two shitty QB's for one decent one.

3 preseason games and not a single touchdown by the Jets. Time for a new offensive coordinator, and get rid of the two shitty QB's for one decent one.

But I thought it was TEBOW time?!

Hated him in college, hated him in Denver, and I hate him now!

• Like 1

Hated him in college, hated him in Denver, and I hate him now!

He was picked in the 12 round of our neighborhood fantasy football draft yesterday. Sanchez was not drafted...

I loved watching the offense in action last night. They might give the '99 Rams a run for their money...

tumblr_m0e2c7kPoS1qed4l7o1_500.jpg

I've been a Vikings fan since childhood, even met Joe Kapp (the first Vikings QB) and got an autograph on his rookie card. I'll be rooting for them for another season, as I always will, even though they find some way to shit the bed.

minnesota-vikings.jpg

snickers.jpg

2012-lolcamp-vikings-017.jpg

tumblr_lsrmseXWYE1qc2x3ro1_500.jpg

And for good measure:

303121d1315751812-la-chargers-vs-minnesota-vikings-week-1-sports-picutres-kabeer-gbaja-biamila-rex-grossman-yellow-packer1.jpg

^ ah a fellow division rival. Game on sir, game on...

See you on Dec. 2nd. :210:

Edited by knight1fox3

So, um. Is anyone else wanting to actually play fantasy football? So far there are only 2 of us signed up...

I also have the league ID and password if you need it.

You cut Branch, Koppen, and your backup QB. This after cutting two other WRs the other day.

Who is Brady supposed to throw to and who is going to keep up upright this year?!?!?

In Bill We Trust...

Hey Time Warner, go fuck yourself. Now I have to find a Pats centric bar on Thursday nights if they are on. Actually, I have to find a NFL Network centric bar every Thursday night, fuck me up and down.

TWC does indeed suck.

That aside, this has been the most painfully boring preseason to date, and I think I've watched about 7 minutes of it collectively.

The list of players cut was more interesting than the games.

I can't wait to see the replacement refs botch a game that leaves a team on the outside of the playoffs looking in. I'm sure they're doing their best, but a junior college game with 2,000 in the stands is nowhere close to the speed and size of NFL players with 75,000 on hand ready to kill you if you screw up a call.

Hey Time Warner, go fuck yourself. Now I have to find a Pats centric bar on Thursday nights if they are on. Actually, I have to find a NFL Network centric bar every Thursday night, fuck me up and down.

Ya that whole NFL Network things really sucks. I have to think it really cuts down on their viewers. Same with MNF if you don't have cable (ESPN). And last year, I used to be able to watch Thurs. games and MNF on my phone with the Verizon exclusive app. I wouldn't watch the whole game, just leave it on in the background and pick it up when something exciting happened. Now they charge you $5 a month. Hell with that.

TWC does indeed suck.

That aside, this has been the most painfully boring preseason to date, and I think I've watched about 7 minutes of it collectively.

Agreed x 2.

I stopped by my mom's place for dinner over the weekend. She has Cablevision, which is widely acknowledged as the worst cable system on the planet. They're the ones that didn't carry the YES Network (local Yankees cable channel) because they used to be on MSG (another local cable sports network) and the folks that own Cablevision own MSG - the arena, the teams, and the network, and got into a hissy fit over it.

They even carry NFLN as of this year. TWC is the only cable provider in the Top 10 nationally that still doesn't. There's a nice pub within walking distance of my place - good food, lively but not super sloshed patrons - I'll just go there.

• Like 1

Dear Dallas,

Thanks for beating the Giants last night. Your timing sucks. If you beat them the last game of last year instead of the first game of this year, they wouldn't have made the playoffs and fuck over the Pats in the final minute...again.

Sincerely,

Several million pissed off Pats fans

I have a FF league started in Yahoo, if anyone is interested shoot me a message and I will give you the details to join up.

So when is this draft happening? Looks like there is only 4 of us so far.