It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this season is much better than last. Seemed like Mack and Dee were too preoccupied with the new baby and most of the scripts were kind of phoned in.

The one where they were trying to figure out who the baby-daddy was was pretty funny.

i lost interest last season, but the first season was pretty awesome

my favorite is the one where they buy the boat

dayman.jpg

Dayman, aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaah!

Last edited by a moderator:
i lost interest last season, but the first season was pretty awesome

my favorite is the one where they buy the boat
My favorite quote from this episode: "Because of the implication."

This, and any scene where Dee is trying not to vomit, crack me up.

Charley's 12 yo bride to be episode was pretty funny, too. I loved Frank's slo-mo "Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!tttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!"

My favorite is the "Game of Games" or Chardee MacDennis episode. This one had me rolling. Also Kitten Mittens one was pretty good, but mostly just the Infomercials they all made.

Chardee MacDennis was pretty damned good.

"Is your cat making TOO MUCH NOISE all the time?!"

My favorite episode is Mac and Dennis: Manhunters.

Charlie: "I've got a question for you: is it racist if we don't eat this guy?"

Dee: "Well sh*t, Charlie, now it is...The problem is, I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and we're racists."

Charlie: "We're not, Dee. Cannibalism? Racism? Dee, that's not for us, you know? Those are the decisions that are best left to the suits in Washington, okay? We're just here to eat some dude."

I thought it was funny when Frank was put in the pet carrier and had to eat all the ingredients used to make a cake.

I ate the crow! I dug it up in the night and ate it!

Back