July 2012 Giveaway - courtesy engineeringvideos.net

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I want to thank one of our vendors here; www.EngineeringVideos.net for providing a giveaway to our members this month..

Please take a moment to visit their website and review their products, we are very appreciative of the vendor support that helps keep the site running.

Below is the giveway for the month, a copy of Civil Engineering Practice Examination #1:

CEPE1.jpg

Rules are:

1. You must post in this thread ONE time that you want to be entered into the drawing for the book.

2. You must have a minimum 50 posts by the time the drawing ends

3. Drawing ends on July 23, 2012 Midnight, EST

4. I will enter all names into a "hat" and pull out the winner on July 24th. You will have 24 hours to respond to a private message with your mailing address. If you do not reply within 24 hours I will pick a 2nd name out of "hat".

Again thanks to our vendors and good luck!

Count me in for the entry. Thanks!

(I have several friends and co-workers who I help study. Thanks.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in for the entry. Thanks!
Why would you enter yourself in the drawing if you're already a PE? Don't you think it's better if the winner is someone who's actually studying for the exam??

I'm way below the 50 posts requirement (just started studying for the October exam) but count me in if possible.

I am well below the required post as well but would appreciate any help preparing for the exam. Thanks.

Ill drop the post count limit down to 25, but I cant go any lower than that!

So I encourage you to go to the other forums and post!

I have done the drawing and LUCK1 is the winner!!

Please send me a PM with your address so that I can send you the study book!

Thanks

RG

Back