Is there anyone who passed NY PE but whose name is not on the list yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYPE2012

Reaction score
I passed my PE exam in the New York State....looks like they keep adding the names, but mine is still not up yet....is there anyone still waiting for their names to be listed?? Should I contact the board and check?

Still waiting.....

Checking both the list-by-name and the query-by-number list AM & PM.

Mine was just posted today... I believe they still have quite a few to go. Good luck with the wait... I have been checking twice a day since the beginning of June so I understand...

Unreal...! I want to call them but i fear thell be like yup your right on top of the list as they take my file and put it under the pile :(

Your file is going through final review and should be licensed in 3-5 business days.

Think i can count on it? This was NYSOP answer!

Don't worry folks...you are not alone...my name is not there yet as well...

I think, again, we have to be patient..

I just gave up checking my name... I will check it only once in a while..maybe I will check it later this week.

I am just so tired of checking my name...

(At least we passed the exam, right?)

I was in the big group of updates today too. Hooray! Now I just need my certificate. I have coworkers who already received theirs, so hopefully it'll be here this week.

yea probably aught to order a stamp eh? im sure the certificate will be a few more months...

On it like stink on a monkey!

Can anyone tell me how to obtain a certificate?

Do I have to request and pay for the certificate?

Or, will they mail one right after they have my name posted?

Thanks!!! :) )

Back