Anderson Cooper is Gay.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This came out (HAHA) well over a year ago. The only reason it is news again is to push his book.

Who the heck is Anderson Cooper and why in the world would I care what his sexual orientation is?

Well apparently its news because CNN reported it. I think from now on its just safe to assume everybody with any amount of fame is gay. Like innocent until proven guity, a celebrity is gay until proven straight.

Actually he might. That song is pretty gay, unless of course you're 3.

Was Anderson Cooper a farmer.

On another gay note...Barney Frank is getting married. Why? because in MA he can.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1531158.html
My general rule of thumb is that if something isn't hurting anyone and I don't have to observe it in public if I don't want to, I'm ok with it.

Open displays of gay affection are not illegal. And if what I saw on the west coast is any sign of what's to come than prepare yourself to see lots of gay PDA.

IMHO, PDAs are often annoying and inappropriate regardless of the couple M/M, F/F, M/F, ?/?

The level of discussion, media attention, political rhetoric, etc. given to sexual orientation/preference these days is truly absurd and is a poor commentary on society as a whole.

I view sexual orientation much like I do religion. I don't care what you believe or who you are attracted to, but I REALLY don't want to hear about either one from you.
That's why they invented the term, 'behind closed doors.'

I was friends with a lesbian couple in Vermont, and walked my dogs with a gay guy in Massachusetts. Oh well.

As for religion, I'm going to Hell because I violated rules of two different religions by eating a ham sandwich.

Back