CA data base look up

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think so. From a post on a previous thread (CA Dreamin), one of the license numbers released after the Oct. '11 exam was 79522. I've just searched the database and the current numbers go up to 79627.

Thanks for the info...that is quite a few license since then. I wonder if they updated the database for those who only needed the 8 hour exam first as the results came out over a month ago.

Sorry for being unclear: 79522 was just one of the numbers, not the last one, released after the Oct '12 exam. 79627 appears to be the last number now and I assume it is the last one released after the Oct '12 exam.

I just called the board today (10:10 AM) and was informed that the result for Civil Seismic was not mailed yet, therefore the database is not a complete result yet....

So the results will not be out today? I will have a anxious weekend as well, I guess

From another thread...someone mentioned they also called the board and was told none of the results have been mailed out yet (including both seismic and survey), but they will start mailing them out today.

I just received the letter of notification from the Board that I passed the Seismic exam (only exam I am waiting) and now a PE in California and should wait for my PE certificate in the mail. I am a PE in Nevada and took Survey and Seismic one at a time.

I checked the website, my name was not in the record yet, maybe next week, the website will be fully updated....

YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also got a passing letter, from what Ric Moore said in another thread the database will be updated tomorrow morning at the earliest.

I also got a passing letter, from what Ric Moore said in another thread the database will be updated tomorrow morning at the earliest.
I second this. Got a passing letter, but am not yet in the database. Which is fine by me.

Friends I just picked up the mail today at 6:00 P. M. Pacific Time, I passed. Third time taking seismic and last test left. thank you all, for your help and advice.

Congratulations to you all, do not give up. If Loco can do it, you can.

Good luck to all of you. and do not forget God during your studies.

God Bless you all.

Loco

are your names in the database today?

I'm still waiting for my results. I've moved recently so hopefully it'll get forwarded to me soon.

I'm also missing the Seismic. But if your names are on and my aren't on the database, then I know I didn't pass....

Thanks!

I got a passing letter (i live in socal), but my name is not in the database yet.

passed everything, not in database. what the hell is taking so long this time around? coworkers keep telling me it was so fast for their times, in the past

Last edited by a moderator:
Back