ARIZONA - SIGNATURE LETTERS SENT YET?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

timmyutah

Has anyone got their letters from BTR saying "place your stamp here, and sign" so you can be official?

MY office is RIDING my ass about stamping plans, and wanted to make sure, my letter just hasnt gotten lost because they have a old business address listed. (which i have filled out and sent the correct stuff to them last week).

Also, when do we get our wallet cards, and wall cert? Anyone know?

Thanks!

Happy Friday!

I got my letter with my registration number and the "place your stamp here" page at the same time. The letter was dated 12/26. Sounds like it's lost in the mail.

Also, the letter says that you need to pay your registration fee ($120ish) and then they have 90 days to send you a wallet card and wall cert.

Whitley..

did it come to your home or to where your your place of employment is on the BTR site? My letter came directly from ELSES..did yours? I havent heard anything from the board...damnit!! ive been waiting impatiently!!

I will have to call them on monday i guess.....

First I got a letter from ELSES saying I passed. Then the next week I got a letter from the board with my number, etc. Both letters came to my house. Definately sounds like you need to call. Your registration number should be up on the website by now. That's all you really need to order your stamp.

Back