Where's my wall cert? (WA)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady_j

Reaction score
Does anyone in WA (or any other state that issues wall certificates) have an idea of when we can expect our wall certificates?

I recieved my wallet card and green DOL permit last week, but I sure would like to have that wall certificate framed and up on my wall....

Some states don't automatically issue them anymore, mostly because they are decorative and isn't the actual license. Colorado, for example, now charges $25 if you want one.

WA takes about an extra month past when you get your wallet card.

I received my certificate from the board last week. My wife came by the office the day after i got and surprised me with it in a frame, so mine is already hanging on my wall.

One thing I will say about this process is that the Texas board seems to be really on top of things and gets info relayed pretty quick.

Update - my wall cert arrived on friday/6/29.

It looks great! I noticed that all of the signautures on it are genuine so that was a nice touch. Can't wait to get it framed! I've checked frames out and a good place to go is Michaels. Aaron Brothers is also a good option.

Just got mine on July 2nd (yesterday). Of course the Post Office was not as gentle with it as I would have liked. It would have helped if the piece of cardboard was the same size as the certificate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back