NEMA motor frame size spreadsheet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master slacker

Something awesome.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a comprehensive and useful NEMA motor frame size spreadsheet? It's a bear to make one on my end and, instead of reinventing the wheel, was hoping someone could share what they have. TIA :)

^Are you looking for a particular format? I found a few just by doing a Google Sucks search for NEMA Frame Size Chart

The problem with those is that they're either PDF or just on the webpage. Trying to get a PDF into Excel is a bitch and importing from a webpage kills formatting and text type (fractions become dates). Also, the charts I have seen don't have every last type.

Maybe I'm just picky, but I like it comprehensive. If no one has one, oh well. If someone does and is willing to share, then fantastic.

I don't have a chart for you but a solution for your HP to Date conversion when you copy it into excel. Before you copy the data into excel, highlight all of the cells and then change the number format to text. Then copy your data into the spreadsheet. I run into this issue all the time in equipment schedules on projects.

Back