I passed, now what? (in MD)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thermal

Reaction score
So maryland reported late friday, and I passed the ME exam. At the bottom of the page it says "your registration number will be emailed to you along with instructions".. Anyone have any idea how long that's going to take?

I haven't gotten an email yet so I want to make sure it didn't get caught in spam or something (checked spam,,, no email), or that I'm supposed to do something else.

I've seen other people in here talking about getting their stamps and stuff already, so I'm hoping that MD is just slow. I live in PA so maybethat has something to do with it (glad I didn't take the test in PA and still be waiting for my results)

Thanks

I was told by a coworker that it took about a week after results were released before she was sent an email to register. I'm patiently wwaiting as well. Although my coworkers all tell me I can put the P.E. behind my name, COMAR basically explains that I need to have a license number before it's official.

Back