CA PE Timeline

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rami

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first post but this website kept me company while waiting for the PE results especially the last days, where I couldn't sleep from anticipation, lol

Anyways, I am pleased to report that I passed CA PE test; ME T&F from the first time =]. I am wondering if anyone knows what's CA time line to update their website with names of the new registered PEs and how long it takes before we receive our PE numbers/certificates

Thanks,

Hi all,

This is my first post but this website kept me company while waiting for the PE results especially the last days, where I couldn't sleep from anticipation, lol

Anyways, I am pleased to report that I passed CA PE test; ME T&F from the first time =]. I am wondering if anyone knows what's CA time line to update their website with names of the new registered PEs and how long it takes before we receive our PE numbers/certificates

Thanks,

PS. I had to repost so my orginal post would be readable, lol

I'm Civil and just passed the national PE exam (passed the California specific exams in October 2011), but I'm not yet showing up on the CA license lookup. Does it take longer for Civil?

I'm Civil and just passed the national PE exam (passed the California specific exams in October 2011), but I'm not yet showing up on the CA license lookup. Does it take longer for Civil?
Maybe, since part of the state specific was delayed!

I passed the California specific exams in October, so I thankfully avoided all the chaos in April. I was thinking that the Board would see that I already passed them and give me a number before the April results are out for the CA specific exams, but perhaps they are not that savvy.

I emailed my PE "Evaluator" (see below) and she responded within minutes with a very nice email saying that my license was in the “transferring” mode on the system so I should be able to find the license information on the Board license look-up tomorrow. Perhaps a lot of Civils are in the same boat!

Questions about P.E. or P.L.S. Licensure Qualifications, Applications, and Examination Results (including questions about how to get licensed in California if you are already licensed in another state)

Please include your telephone number.

PE/PLS Evaluator 1: Last names from A through G: (916) 304-3641or [email protected]

PE/PLS Evaluator 2: Last names from H through N: (916) 263-2252 or [email protected]

PE/PLS Evaluator 3: Last names from O through Z: (916) 263-1436 or [email protected]

I emailed my PE "Evaluator" (see below) and she responded within minutes with a very nice email saying that my license was in the “transferring” mode on the system so I should be able to find the license information on the Board license look-up tomorrow. Perhaps a lot of Civils are in the same boat!

Questions about P.E. or P.L.S. Licensure Qualifications, Applications, and Examination Results (including questions about how to get licensed in California if you are already licensed in another state)

Please include your telephone number.

PE/PLS Evaluator 1: Last names from A through G: (916) 304-3641or [email protected]

PE/PLS Evaluator 2: Last names from H through N: (916) 263-2252 or [email protected]

PE/PLS Evaluator 3: Last names from O through Z: (916) 263-1436 or [email protected]
Hopefully, your name is in the system now. I received yesterday a notice from the CA PELS in mail that I passed the PE and they said it serves as temporary evidence that I am a PE until they mail the certificates in 4 to 6 weeks.

License lookup for Civil Engineer candidates in California will be updated once the state exam results are released (by the end of June).

Back