NY is in!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CU07:

congratulations!! I am taking exam in October. Can you help me with some advice. I have seen your other posts and took some notes. Is it OK if I can borrow some material for NC DVDs and any other stuff that you want to sell. haroon1034 at gmail.com

congrats to my fellow New Yorkers!

I am very excited to report that I also passed - environmental - HUGE relief after several attempts.

Any idea how long it will take for our names to show up on the NYS office of professions site???
I don't know when they will all be ready, but they've added a bunch today. They're up to 090777; I think it was 090764 first thing this morning.

Up to 090796 now. There's a bunch of NY residents but still quite a few from out of state too.

How do you guys figure this out? Do you just query numbers under license verification? Or, is there a full list somewhere?

Ugh... yet another thing to wait on... although I must admit, it is much more pleasant waiting for this one than the exam results!!!!

NY is killing me! No licenses last Thursday or Friday and only ONE license posted yesterday, at this rate I won't get on there until 2014.

They've added quite a few and I know they're from April 2012 (I recognized a name), but mine isn't up yet. Up to 090851 now.

Back