Any news on Oregon?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nahaha

Reaction score
I've sent an e-mail to OSBEELS but I haven't received a response. Has anyone had any luck getting information out of them?

Oregon sucks. They are helpful on the phone, but slower than any state in the union on getting results.

See my posting on worst engineering state board.

slow,expensive, not a significant participant in setting national priorities, not competitive minded, not signifcant in earthquake and tsunami priorities, never heard of them regarding aspects of architectural heritage or public building law. Go to Architectural heritage musuem in Portland, woould anyone there know any engineering board members. A busy work board,not a visonary board. The governor should add an academic member to the board to balance and to help get national grants. A smart group is a rainmaker for the state's engineers.

I called the board last night, and the person I talked to said they hoped to mail the letters out next week. Has anyone heard anything different?

Just got an e-mail reply from OSBEELS.

"The Board office staff are currently processing the results of the April

2012 examination administration. Upon completion, official

correspondence will be mailed to the address on file."

So, basically, they've told us nothing. Fantastic.

I called OSBEELS three seperate times yesterday, and could not get anyone to answer. I'm beyond frustrated at this point.

Thanks for trying to find out some more details on Oregon. I have resigned myself to checking the mail for a letter, even after I have already received the days mail, checking this forum and searching for my name on the find a licensee page. I really want to find out soon, this waiting is causing me almost as much anxiety as the test itself.

I just searched for my name on the find a licensee page and there it was with a PE # next to my name.

I just found my name with a PE # next to it, too! I wasn't even planning on checking again tonight when the mail showed nothing, but I'm so glad I did. What a relief! And congrats to you!

Those looking for jobs in Oregon. Thank the board for giving Vancouver Washington a two week head start. Move your business address to Washington when you do pass.

You'll be glad you did.

Back