MA PE Results? - APR 2012 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Grilledcheese17

MA PE Results?

Any luck with contacting the board? Usually no one answers after 4 pm. Sigh, another day!

I had given up on MA for the day, so it was actually a nice surprise to get the results tonight!

Good news here too! I wasn't expecting it so late but it was definitely a nice surprise! Congrats guys!

Have you guys received a certificate yet? I keep checking the Board website to see if my name has been added, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Did you pay PCS?

You should have gotten a letter telling you to call them and pay the licensing fee. Once you pay that, it takes a few business days for your license number to be generated and show up on the site. They'll send you a card or wallet certificate within 10 business days. And the wall cert takes about 3 months.

I paid last week and have a license number now! :) But I didn't get the license card yet.

Oh really? No, I didn't receive a letter. I'm about to call them now.

Thanks!

I finally got in touch with them. Apparently they sent the letter on June 8th, but I never received it. I paid the fee over the phone and should be seeing my license number on the website in a couple of weeks.

Sign in to follow this