MA PE Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any luck with contacting the board? Usually no one answers after 4 pm. Sigh, another day!

I didn't end up calling. I don't want to bother them... UGH, I will try to forget about this for another day.

I had given up on MA for the day, so it was actually a nice surprise to get the results tonight!

Good news here too! I wasn't expecting it so late but it was definitely a nice surprise! Congrats guys!

Have you guys received a certificate yet? I keep checking the Board website to see if my name has been added, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Did you pay PCS?

You should have gotten a letter telling you to call them and pay the licensing fee. Once you pay that, it takes a few business days for your license number to be generated and show up on the site. They'll send you a card or wallet certificate within 10 business days. And the wall cert takes about 3 months.

I paid last week and have a license number now! :) But I didn't get the license card yet.

I finally got in touch with them. Apparently they sent the letter on June 8th, but I never received it. I paid the fee over the phone and should be seeing my license number on the website in a couple of weeks.

Back