Civil - Structural fail posting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacivilstructural

Reaction score
Please reply with your score out of 80 if you did NOT pass. This way we can find the higest failing score. Keep in mind all scores above 45 will help! Thanks!

47/80 and I can not even believe that. I walked out of the am session being so sure I must have scored at least 32 or so, possibly 34. It was 24. I took this exam in the past without any preparation and I scored 24 in the am. I have a feeling I missed the numbers and I was giving the letter choice on the wrong question number at a certain point. i actually caught myself doing that and I thought I fixed it but I wonder if I totally messed that scantron in the end. Anyway, it was quite a shock yesterday. The pm session I found much harder and I estimated that I must have had probably 22-24. I was quite right on that. I got 23. I don't know how you can be so precise on your predictions in one session and so totally off on another.

48/80-California

construction-8/8

Geotech-7/8

structural-5/8

water-3/8

transportation-4/8

loadings-3/5

analysis-1/5

mechanics of mat. -4/5

materials-4/5

member design-4/10

design criteria-3/5

other topics-2/5

I'm thinking to switch to Construction or geotech though in the past only construction is the one I got over 6/8. It is weird that I did great on the topics that I didn't put much emphasis in and fees went too high for California from $275 to $810 (almost 300% increase) geez

I started this thread this time and in Oct - and unfortunetly - I passed! Congrats to those that passed and to those that did not don't give up. It looks like a 53+ is needed.

Back