CA Seismic Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noghre111

Reaction score
Does anyone know if CA seismic exam results are released yet? If not, when will they be released?

Thanks

You're mean. Your thread title implies that the results have been released. CA won't release the Seismic results (nor the 8hr results) until they can release the 8hr, Seismic and Survey results at/near the same time. Since the re-scheduled Survey exam hasn't even happened yet (next week), I suspect you'll be waiting for at least 2-4 weeks after the Survey exam.

this sucks!! I know most of us are scheduled to re-sit from 2-9th of June. I have no idea on how the system will be like. anybody has any idea? please share. thanks and I hope the results will be out no more than mid June, though the board said until end of June if I'm not mistaken. I don't know why they are withholding the 8hour results!!!

From reading previous thread, in Oct 2011 the 8 hrs exam results were released by NCEES independently from seismic and survey results hopefully the trend cont'd this time.

Ca PE exam results any updates........
Is this a question? :dunno:

From reading previous thread, in Oct 2011 the 8 hrs exam results were released by NCEES independently from seismic and survey results hopefully the trend cont'd this time.
Not really. Yes, NCEES releases the results independently to CA but CA will hold on to them (not allow release) until they are ready to mail out the state exam results.

Now, let's let this thread with the misleading title die...

Hello all,

Does anybody know if CA Seismic results have released?

Thanks!

Knight, you're a lot nicer than I am. I don't mind helping people out - especially those that aren't on here often, but that thread hadn't even rolled off the front page yet! Come on people, look around a little bit before asking. Make an effort!
Agreed MIG. I figured it was just easier to post what could already be seen. LOL Some also don't seem to want to try out the "search" function either. I (along with a few others) was hoping this thread would just die because of its misleading title, but alas, it has been resurrected. :brickwall:

Knight, you're a lot nicer than I am. I don't mind helping people out - especially those that aren't on here often, but that thread hadn't even rolled off the front page yet! Come on people, look around a little bit before asking. Make an effort!
Agreed MIG. I figured it was just easier to post what could already be seen. LOL Some also don't seem to want to try out the "search" function either. I (along with a few others) was hoping this thread would just die because of its misleading title, but alas, it has been resurrected. :brickwall:
Thanks for the link but I've already been on the website. I only asked since it says "by June 29th". Since the CA PE results are out, I did not know if Seismic results were also out. Thanks for the response (at least I know that they aren't!)

As of this 10:10AM (June 29th), the Civil Seismic result was not mailed/released yet, I just called them...

Back