Results are starting to get out. How did it go?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MizzouMatt

Reaction score
For all of the mechanical people who were posting here before the exam. How did it turn out?

I passed HVAC in MO.

I felt confident after the test but you never know. My heart was pounding so hard when I opened the email. I am glad it is over and things can move on finally.

Passed HVAC in Georgia.

I rode the roller coaster just as the one post said. I was up one day and down the next. I'd really like to say I was confident, but I wasn't. I felt that the morning was much easier than what I studied for, but that the afternoon was harder. I had concerns about unit conversions and I had concerns about mass flow rates vs industry standard 1.1,1.08, 4.5 cfm delta X. I truly put the time in that everyone talks about. 3 to 4 hours 3 or 4 nights a week, plus 5 or so hours on Saturday and Sunday. Towards the end even more time. I did this from New Years to the test. I probably started even earlier, but did not study as seriously as after I registered for the exam and I knew that I could officially take it. I put the time into it, that's for certain and it paid off. I'm so glad not to have to take time out to study this summer.

Good luck everyone.

I passed HVAC in Idaho! Longer I waited the more confident I felt...until the last couple days then I started second guessing myself. Just glad to have it over!

Glad to hear good news from so many other ME's on this board. I read a lot of posts leading up to the exam for tips and to keep my sanity while waiting for results to be released. Congratulations to all the new PE's and good luck to those still waiting!

Congrats to all those that passed! For all those that didn't hang in there.

I passed T&F in MA!!

Here were my initial thoughts after the exam, and I guess I was able to judge it reasonably well:

/>http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=18924&st=0&p=6948543entry6948543

I passed the HVAC!!!

You guys were a HUGE help and I know these forums played a big part in passing. I'm raising my glass to you guys, CHEERS and thank you!!

Congrats to all the new PEs!

I passed the HVAC!!!

You guys were a HUGE help and I know these forums played a big part in passing. I'm raising my glass to you guys, CHEERS and thank you!!

Congrats to all the new PEs!
Hell yes! I saw that MA results came in and there was a bit of a delay before you responded...I was beginning to worry about you! Congrats!

Thank you! Yeah, I didn't even see the email till I was putting my son to sleep at around 8:30. I checked my phone and saw the email from NCEES. When he is old enough I'll tell him he was the first to know :)

I was reading quietly but I am happy to know that most of the persons dicussed in this forum passed the exam. Mechanical posts were really inspiring and boost for the exam preparation.

I got my result in the mail and I passed from the MN board - ME - Mechanical System and Material.

Now I can enjoy the summer and play with my 6 months old daughter. She is more happy than me!

Congrats everyone! This board and specifically this ME forum helped out a ton. You guys are awesome.

Comeonnn, Rockettt!

Back