Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snobumPE

Super Awesome Contributing Member, Cartographer
Reaction score
I'll update as I see new results come in.

Update 2:00pm (ET): Added NC and WA.

Update 2:40pm (ET): Added IA

Update 3:00pm (ET): Added LA

Update 3:05pm (ET): Added OK

Note: There is a time limit to when I can edit posts. See below for further updates.

NbGRy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow you are really on top of this. You should get a PE just for this effort alone.

please turn that **** state of LA green so i can give my F5 button a break.....

Yo snobum.. I am no geography major but I think you highlighted VT not NH.

-C

WA results are in!

Thanks very much for the MAP - VERY COOL!

Add one more EE to the WA state engineers!

are the people getting their results from NCEES or from state websites???
last year they release LA results the day after the test results were released from NCEES...I sure hope it different this time around.

Man the results are killing me. Someone should do a study of productivity compared to march madness.

NYSED (New York) says you will be notified directly from NCEES via e-mail when your results are available on the NCEES website.

I'm checking my email for notification - but who knows what the lag time is between when your results are available and when you get the notice.

Round-robin: NCEES, e-mail, this forum, ad infinitum.

NYSED (New York) says you will be notified directly from NCEES via e-mail when your results are available on the NCEES website.

I'm checking my email for notification - but who knows what the lag time is between when your results are available and when you get the notice.

About a week. VA is the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm pretty sure that the states that have come out also say that results will be released via email from NCEES...

I called the NYSED and spoke with someone from the Office of Professions. All they could say was that NY results won't uploaded until early June for the PE. For the SE they expect to upload results after June 8th.

I'm pretty sure that the states that have come out also say that results will be released via email from NCEES...
Yeah, the NH page says the exact same thing as the Massachusetts page and they have their results and we don't. I'm pretty sure it won't be until Friday like last time but still so frustrating.

Back