Texas PE Results Out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpavelek

Reaction score
Just checked. Passed!!! Score 92!

Mechanical, Mechanical Systems and Materials.

Scores at engineers.texas.gov

Good luck and thanks to everyone on this board for all the advice!!

Really, is this true?

IF so hopefully Oklahoma isn't far behind!

Congrats. I wish we got our score in OK...

Website still says this:

April 2012 exam grades are now available for FEs only. PE grades will be posted as soon as they are available

Click on the TBPE Exam Grades link and it lets you log in to see results. You'll see this at the top of that page:

Exam results are now available online for the April 2012 FE and PE exam (the PE exam Structural grades won't be ready until at least mid-June as a scoring workshop has to be held).

Please fill out the information below to check your results:

Great, now Im going to be checking the online NCEES system every 10 minutes. I don't think OKlahoma has a place to check your score online like texas but they do post to My NCEES

Looks like Oklahoma was released same days as Texas last year, at 3:30 PM. Lets hope the trend continues!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think NCEES would have an annoucement that "results have been released to states"

Spoke with OKlahoma board results will be posted on NCEES when available (no cool system like Texas). They didn't indicate when that might happen. Congrats to the Texas PEs

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap-dragon! Based on the spreadsheet here, MO should be around the same time as TX! NCEES still says my results are unavailable. I had just gotten over thinking about the exam too! Crap!

Back