NCEES log-in (onhold) due to uploading of PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This test has me freaking out more than any other in my career, and I've taken a lot. I find myself checking ncees and eb.com regularly and anxiety is through the roof. Is this normal? I remember I had forgotten about the FE by the time I got the results but this one is killer. As an ME the results don't even matter and I haven't told anyone at work but I can't stop hitting the refresh button. I hate this.

I am sure on this. They said that results will not be released until after Memorial Day. Tomorrow is MemDay. When do you expect NCEES will update/post the results on our ncees accounts? ;)

July 4th is AFTER Memorial Day. To me, "after" Memorial Day does not mean much, other than we definately will not know results before then.

This test has me freaking out more than any other in my career, and I've taken a lot. I find myself checking ncees and eb.com regularly and anxiety is through the roof. Is this normal? I remember I had forgotten about the FE by the time I got the results but this one is killer. As an ME the results don't even matter and I haven't told anyone at work but I can't stop hitting the refresh button. I hate this.
I also took the mechanical test, Mechanical Sytems & Materials. Good luck, it is gut wrenching to wait for the results. I am not counting on results for another couple weeks or so, mid-June the earliest. Anything sooner would be good news.

Chaps

I am almost certain that the PE results will be released 29th may at 08:30 am Western time for Washington State.

Then the respective later days for each of the slower states.

Regards

Tom L

From my NCEES account:

April 2012 Exam Results Status

Your results are not currently available. Please note that not all boards release their results through NCEES. Visit this page to read more about how and when your results will be available.

October 2012 Registration

Registration for the October 2012 will begin on June 15th.

Clearly states if its not in NCEES your Board should release it soon, good luck guys.

Mapua,

Pambihara yang mga puting yan, nag assume agad, sila nag hanap nang kaaway.Lol.

yep its normal since the whole electronic notification started...go shoot some zombies in the game section to take you mind off it. It is npot worth the strees from all the worry.,'

Back