NCEES log-in (onhold) due to uploading of PE results - APR 2012 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
MapuaTech

NCEES log-in (onhold) due to uploading of PE results

This is what I noticed this afternoon. The long wait will soon be over this coming week. :biggrin:

This is what I noticed this afternoon. The long wait will soon be over this coming week. :biggrin:

NCEES actually stated that log-in is on hold due to uploading results? Or are you speculating?

This test has me freaking out more than any other in my career, and I've taken a lot. I find myself checking ncees and eb.com regularly and anxiety is through the roof. Is this normal? I remember I had forgotten about the FE by the time I got the results but this one is killer. As an ME the results don't even matter and I haven't told anyone at work but I can't stop hitting the refresh button. I hate this.

I am sure on this. They said that results will not be released until after Memorial Day. Tomorrow is MemDay. When do you expect NCEES will update/post the results on our ncees accounts? ;)

Please pardon my poor grammar.

July 4th is AFTER Memorial Day. To me, "after" Memorial Day does not mean much, other than we definately will not know results before then.

• Like 1

This test has me freaking out more than any other in my career, and I've taken a lot. I find myself checking ncees and eb.com regularly and anxiety is through the roof. Is this normal? I remember I had forgotten about the FE by the time I got the results but this one is killer. As an ME the results don't even matter and I haven't told anyone at work but I can't stop hitting the refresh button. I hate this.

I also took the mechanical test, Mechanical Sytems & Materials. Good luck, it is gut wrenching to wait for the results. I am not counting on results for another couple weeks or so, mid-June the earliest. Anything sooner would be good news.

I am sure on this. They said that results will not be released until after Memorial Day. Tomorrow is MemDay. When do you expect NCEES will update/post the results on our ncees accounts? ;)

I still think you are speculating.

Chaps

I am almost certain that the PE results will be released 29th may at 08:30 am Western time for Washington State.

Then the respective later days for each of the slower states.

Regards

Tom L

Potato head, i didn't posted it to inform and convince you. The way you reply on this topic speaks on how many times you flank exams.

Potato head, i didn't posted it to inform and convince you. The way you reply on this topic speaks on how many times you flunk exams.

• Like 1

From my NCEES account:

April 2012 Exam Results Status

Your results are not currently available. Please note that not all boards release their results through NCEES. Visit this page to read more about how and when your results will be available.

October 2012 Registration

Registration for the October 2012 will begin on June 15th.

Clearly states if its not in NCEES your Board should release it soon, good luck guys.

Mapua,

Pambihara yang mga puting yan, nag assume agad, sila nag hanap nang kaaway.Lol.

Vinsanity, napansin ko na matagal na yang si patatas sa forum nato at bka maraming beses na bumagsak kaya kumukuha ng tip dito.

• Like 1

yep its normal since the whole electronic notification started...go shoot some zombies in the game section to take you mind off it. It is npot worth the strees from all the worry.,'

Potato head, i didn't posted it to inform and convince you. The way you reply on this topic speaks on how many times you flunk exams.

Huh? :confused:

I am a Gigantic DoucheBag

Vinsanity, napansin ko na matagal na yang si patatas sa forum nato at bka maraming beses na bumagsak kaya kumukuha ng tip dito.

Hey MapuaTech - english here is number 1.

Jayman,

Hes just asking me how come this NCEES site is screwed up, it results time right now. We are talking our native language, sorry.

Exactly, a quick translation using Google Sucks Sucks. It is upsetting what MapuaTech and Vinsanity have said. It had NOTHING to do with NCEES being screwed up.

Okay, I did not type "Google Sucks Sucks" just "Google Sucks". Wierd.

I remember having to update my profile on NCEES a few weeks ago,...good sign? bad sign?

Sign in to follow this