Taking a realistic look at past release times

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevEngNerd

Reaction score
Obviously I'm really antsy to get my exam results, and after reading all the posts in these forums the last few weeks, I've been expecting them everyday this week. Well, I finally got around to checking out the spreadsheet that someone compiled in the sticky thread; in Texas since 2005, the average wait time has been 57 days and the minimum wait time was 53 days, as of today it has only been 42 days since I took the exam. That has really helped me to be less obsessive about checking for the results everyday.

well, they have been faster this year on the FE results........... and there are more tests to score.

The pe results have taken 46 and 47 days the last two tests. I bet results are out next Wednesday

or Thursday

Based on last year's release of spring PE results for Minnesota, I predict we should know (via snail mail from MN Board) by June 7th or 8th, next week.

LOL!!

I hope no one is looking at my previous release times! It is embarassing!

LOL!!11!!!

Ok, so who besides me has looked at NCEES this morning to see if there is anything new...More than once...Comeon! they're in South Carolina. They should be open by now...Turn those machines back on....Turn those machines back on!

The pe results have taken 46 and 47 days the last two tests. I bet results are out next Wednesday

or Thursday
Apparently someone hasn't heard about the scoring workshop.

Your facetiousness is confusing these poor people.
If you don't understand it, just say so.

You aren't adding anything constructive to the thread.
You probably don't understand how ironic this statement is either, do you, home fries?

Udden, udden

Last edited by a moderator:
Back