"Do you know that the construction module is the easiest?" ?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptatohed

Licenced to Spell
Reaction score
This is a current banner ad. Maybe it's just me, but I don't appreciate statements like this. And I took Transpo! Everyone is free to choose the module that they feel most comfortable with and thus is likely "easiest" to them. I do not think it's fair to say that one module is universally easiest for everyone. To me that belittles the hard work that the construction module guys and gals put in to pass the construction depth exam.

referral-0397508001337625060.png

This is a current banner ad. Maybe it's just me, but I don't appreciate statements like this. And I took Transpo! Everyone is free to choose the module that they feel most comfortable with and thus is likely "easiest" to them. I do not think it's fair to say that one module is universally easiest for everyone. To me that belittles the hard work that the construction module guys and gals put in to pass the construction depth exam.
I've heard transpo is easiest.

:poking:

I've heard transpo is easiest.

:poking:

Very funny FLB. :p

I think it's funny that the toupee guy's FE Rreview has rreview spelled that way.

Besides, everyone knows that architechure is the easiest.

There is not a whole lot we can do about the ad content. They pay $ to have their ads up which in turn helps pay the cost for operating this site...if you don't like the ads become a supporting member and the ads will go away for you.

You know, you could pay Road Guy and get your own ad saying, "Transportation is the HARDEST of the exams." Then it can link to whatever. I'm sure he'll take your money for that...this place ain't cheap.

have taken Structural, Construction and Transportation..................... Actually had time to study for this last one.............

Construction must be easy because I passed it on my first attempt the first time it was offered...

I agree with the sentiment...... I passed transportation and I'm dumbs as a rock...... :)

I think there ad is temporary while they work on a new one...

Personally, I'm offended by the logo in the "Ace the PE Exam" ad. Not everyone who aced the PE exam graduated from a four-year university where clothing was optional.

^ Thanks Sap. I probably should have attached the banner:

In actuality this is one of the coolest logos I've seen.

I like the logo for Ace the PE too, but I don't understand the comment "clothing optional", are you seeing something that I don't.

It's ok...... I just don't get what a diploma, hat and gown have to do with the exam. :confused:
HA HA! Too funny.

I guess the only way to know for certain which is easiest is to have each candidate take all 5 depths. I'll pass.

It's ok...... I just don't get what a diploma, hat and gown have to do with the exam. :confused:
Yeah...I brought that up in the first place to poke fun at the umbrage in your original post, but it sounds like the irony was lost. I was originally gonna post that Transportation Depth was the easiest, but FLBuff beat me to it. :p

^^^ A hand model at best. Nothing quite like the models that a certain Floridan has...

Back