WISCONSIN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bohnsai78

Anyone else here take the October 2006 Exam in Wisconsin?

After all the results that came in for other states this week and the looooong weekend I was totally expecting to get my results in the mail yesterday but they weren't there. :mail:

I'd like to think that I've been pretty patient.......refraining from ranting & raving for as long as I could.........by my account, the mailman should be going by my house any minute and if my results aren't there when I get home, well, I think I may have to pay a visit to CPS Human Resources :tone:

:wait

Bohnsai I feel very similar, when Islands start getting there results before us, it has been too long.

Howver, acourding to the other board, they got mailed from california yesterday. So I'm expecting them tommorow or Saturday.

Good Luck, and we should know soon.

John

My mail comes around 3 p.m. every day........I'm hoping today's the day, regardless of the results it would be very conducive to the traditional Friday Night War on My Liver campaign that I'm on.

Drunker than $800 :drunk:

Well,

Wisconsin results are in, and for the first time in the last 5 years I've lived in my house the mail came early on a Saturday. Now the fun part.... :pass :pass

I'm also extremely surprised that I'm as excited as I am. I'm usually a pretty low key type of guy, and don't let too much get me excited, either good or bad. But passing this test has got me calling everyone I know and looking forward to partying like a rock star.

Just for the record, the was for the ME, Machine Design depth.

Hope others have gotten results today as well,

John

Congrats! I took ME HVAC depth and found out I passed two weeks ago today. I cried like a baby I was so happy and ain't afraid to say so! Have a few for me! :beerchug :beerchug :beerchug

Congratulations JohnNevets!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I thought I was over that excitement deal with the worldly tests, yada, yada, but this one got me too. Even though I felt like I had passed, I still had the shaky knees and was really pleased to tell folks.

Well,
Wisconsin results are in, and for the first time in the last 5 years I've lived in my house the mail came early on a Saturday. Now the fun part.... :pass  :pass

I'm also extremely surprised that I'm as excited as I am.  I'm usually a pretty low key type of guy, and don't let too much get me excited, either good or bad. But passing this test has got me calling everyone I know and looking forward to partying like a rock star. 

Just for the record, the was for the ME, Machine Design depth.

Hope others have gotten results today as well,

John
Where exactly are you? I'm in Reedsburg and others in my office are in Madison and Portage and we haven't seen anything yet. My guess was that we'd be seeing something in the mail tomorrow. :wait

I'm going insane.......my old college roommate took the exam, he lives near Milwaukee and got his results on Saturday. I was running errands when he called to inform me that he passed........I was positive that the results were going to be in my mailbox when I got home, but to my dismay, the mail wasn't even there yet. The mail finally showed up at about 4:30 on Saturday afternoon and no results.......ugh. I don't know if my heart can take the abuse.

Today will be the day, it has to be.......my wife has the day off and will be home for me to call and verify that it is in the mail, but unfortunately it won't be until late afternoon.

Ok,

I figured I'd be one of the last ones to get the results, I'm on a rural route outside of Waupaca (the base of the middle finger for those playing at home). That means that mail usually takes at least one more stop before getting to me then it does in the major hub cities.

I trully feal for all of you that are still waiting, I'm sure they will come today. Oh, and at least for me thin was good, only one folded sheet of paper in there.

As far as PE cheeseheads; yes they do come, but not with the letter. They come with your wall certificate, and the color changes each time so I'm guessing this time it will be blue, last time was of course red ;-).

Good luck all,

John

(I'm at work so know built in Google toolbar spellcheck, so bear with me)

That means that mail usually takes at least one more stop before getting to me then it does in the major hub cities.
I'm pretty lucky that way because one of the central post offices for VT is a couple towns from where I live. So I get stuff the day after it's received there. As opposed to the guy on the dead end of a dirt road in the middle of nowhere...

I live in a suburb of Madison basically (Sun Prairie)........5 minutes from the Madison airport.

Although I don't believe it, I thought it was possible that my buddy near Milwaukee got his first because they may have shipped everything in to Milwaukee first, then out to Madison and other areas after that. So his post office could have gotten his letter a day quicker than mine.........but that theory sure gets blasted out of the water if Waupaca got their before Madison.

Anyway, congrats John.....and thanks for the encouragement.

Isn't Madison where the state capital, and therefore the PE board is?
You'd think you would get it quicker.
Well, that is where the Capital is, and probably the State Board, but unfortunately we are a CPS state.......which is apparently even worse than being and EES state.......and CPS mails the letters directly to the candidates. Yah, that's right, it doesn't even go to the Dept. of Regulations & Licensing and it's taking this long.

A couple years back Wisconsin decided to use California's state run Human Resourse agency (CPS) to administer all testing for licensure in Wisconsin. So, the letter giving results gets sent from CA. Ironically, if I understand it correctly, the California Licenseure board does not use CPS for there testing. Once again, burocuracy at it's best.

I'm still not sure how I got the letter earlier, but maybe this was one time it was lucky to be from a small town. It' possible that in the big postal districts they don't have the staff to process as much mail on a Saturday, as a typical buisness day, where in a smaller town, they do. Just an off the wall theroy, I don't know exactly how post offices work in that regard.

Hang in there all, it will come.

John

(see previous post about spellllling)

A couple years back Wisconsin decided to use California's state run Human Resourse agency (CPS) to administer all testing for licensure in Wisconsin.  So, the letter giving results gets sent from CA.
If what you say is true, it is even more bullshit that the CA board will not be sending letters until the end of the month.

:brick: :wait :brick: :wait :brick: :wait :brick: :wait

My appologies for sounding bitter. This wait is absolutely excruciating. The worst part is that there is less than three months to prepare for those who fail and want to take the April exam. (unless you want to start studying before getting the results)

:die: CA board :dddd:

The ratio of Mail workers to mail recipents should now be the Post Office Officer per Person or POOP ratio. During the week this is probably about even thourout the state, but on weekends I could see where the POOP ratio turns in favor of the small towns, especially when they probably didn't give many people the previous two saturdays off because of the mail load aournd the holidays.

Now that it is a week day the POOP should be fine.

I know this was very grade schoolish, but I couldn't resist. Hopefully this helps you have a few laughs to break up the wait.

John

The hubby just went home for lunch and said that the letter was in today's mail so I'm guessing that it's the same for everyone in WI. I wouldn't let him open it so now I have to wait until I get home, but I think that it's bothering him as much as me.

Back