April Exam Update

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snobumPE

Super Awesome Contributing Member, Cartographer
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
This wait is horrible!! After I took the test I thought I easily passed but after all this time and rethinking the questions I am not sure I passed now.

For all you blouse wearing poodle walkers cryin bout the wait (this includes you tank ass): time to nut up or shutup and join the zombie kill fest to help pass the time. Click here http://engineerboard...0, post & mention EM_PS sent ya (important), and get ready to shoot some zombie's sack off! :smileyballs: :w00t:

Last edited by a moderator:
I went back a few pages and found per last October exam's PS results came out around Dec. 5 and PE resuls (for MN) came out Dec. 16th. Since PS results came out last week, this means we might have results as early as next week. Come on NCEES get a move on.

I went back a few pages and found per last October exam's PS results came out around Dec. 5 and PE resuls (for MN) came out Dec. 16th. Since PS results came out last week, this means we might have results as early as next week. Come on NCEES get a move on.
Oh no Jayman, you broke the Cardinal Rule "Never rush NCEES" they make it last longer then. LOL

Don't be surprised if FE comes out Wed or Thursday and PE comes out by the following Wednesday. I remember my FE result was around the 17th last year.

California Board has there meeting tomorrow plus last April the statistics were posted May 23, 2011 so I say by the end of next week is a good bet!

Stop saying that!

1 - you increase the anticipation factor.

2 - the NCEES trolls on this board will see it and decide to hold the results until July just to spite you.

I've accepted that the results are at least a month away. It's too early to start thinking the results are right around the corner haha.

Stop saying that!

1 - you increase the anticipation factor.

2 - the NCEES trolls on this board will see it and decide to hold the results until July just to spite you.

I've accepted that the results are at least a month away. It's too early to start thinking the results are right around the corner haha.
Hello!My name is Inigo Montoya....................

I played Head and Tails game. Tossed a quarter coin 5 times. 3- times heads I passed; 3-tails I fail. Got all 5-times tails, I guess I did not make it.

So, can I start to panic now???? :beat: :censored: :bag:

AHH! AH! ahHHH!H!H!H!H!H!H!H!H!H :smileyballs: :puke: :smash: :Banane20:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back