• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale FE material (+Environmental)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerrKaLeun

Reaction score
I just came across my books from some years ago and best offer can have them. All prices inc. shipping and via paypal. they are about 5 years old. All but one are in really good shape:

These are for everyone taking FE test and I like to sell them together if possible (to save shipping/paypal fee)

EIT Reference Manual 8th Edition (this still is the current version despite its age) $80

Solutions Manual for EIT Reference Manual 8th edition SI units (this still is the current version despite its age) $30

FE Review Manual 2nd Edition (they sell a new updated one now, but I doubt it is much different - this one is a bit worn out as you see on the picture) $20

These are for environmental afternoon section only, ideally they get sold with the ones above. but I'm willing to talk to sell them separately both together:

Environmental Sample Questions and solutions (they sell a new updated one now, but I doubt it is much different) $20

Environmental Specific Review (this still is the current version despite its age) $40

These are all the books I had for studying and passed the first time.

books.jpg

I still have all these books and willing to deal.

Ideally all in one package... name your price

i lowered the prices. All prices inc. shipping and via paypal. they are about 5 years old. All but one are in really good shape:

These are for everyone taking FE test and I like to sell them together if possible (to save shipping/paypal fee)

EIT Reference Manual 8th Edition (this still is the current version despite its age) $70

Solutions Manual for EIT Reference Manual 8th edition SI units (this still is the current version despite its age) $25

FE Review Manual 2nd Edition (they sell a new updated one now, but I doubt it is much different - this one is a bit worn out as you see on the picture) $15

These are for environmental afternoon section only, ideally they get sold with the ones above. but I'm willing to talk to sell them separately both together:

Environmental Sample Questions and solutions (they sell a new updated one now, but I doubt it is much different) $15

Environmental Specific Review (this still is the current version despite its age) $35

These are all the books I had for studying and passed the first time.

i would sell them for $140 all together or let me know what you are willing to pay.

Hey,

I have a question about the book Environmental Discipline Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam. Did you find it useful for the exam, afternoon session?I recently bought that book and practicing from it, but it seems like problems are too easy for the exam.

What's your opinion?

Thank you!

Asawari.

Back