old NCEES Environmental practice exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VT-Matt

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone out there has an old copy of the 2004? NCEES practice test. I have the 2011 version but was looking for some additional realistic problems to do before the test. I'm willing to purchase if it can be fedxed/scanned. thanks in advance for any information or guidance.

I do, Matt. However, it has all of my work in it still. Some of my answer were wrong (just so you know). I took it as a practice exam a couple of weeks before my exam. If you don't mind that, PM me your info. It's yours for the shipping from CO to VT (or whever you reside).

thanks for the quick replies...the test is on the way. Hopefully it will help build some much needed confidence in these last couple of weeks.

I know where you are taking the exam. Head to Montpelier the night before and rock something out at the Ben and Jerry's there. There's a nice chocolate shop down the street from the exam room where you can get a peace offering to your significant other if you have one for blowing her off for 6 months to study.

ha...thanks for the advice but I'm taking in Maryland. The VT is for Virginia Tech. But i definitly owe my wife big for supporting...she has been great for being 7 months pregnant and not killing me.

Back